Seccubus v2.44 - PackageCloud release15 November 2017
15-11-2017 - v2.44 - PackageCloud release
This release cleans up technical debt. Package building has been moved from OpenSuse Build Services to CicleCI and packages now automatically are uploade to our PackageCloud repositories.
Here you will find two repositories:
- Latest - Follows the latest code that gets merged into the master branch
- Releases - Follows the regular releases
You can configure these repositories on your operating system to include Seccubus upgrades in your regular package updates.
- #597 - do-scan and import ivil now log to syslog
- #605 - Container scan command allows scans to only starts on a certain weekday
- Fedora, Ubuntu and Debian package building has been moved to CircleCI
- Packages are automatically uploaded to packagecloud.io