Seccubus v2.50 - Alpine docker containers08 November 2018
5-11-2018 - v2.50 - Seccubus Alpine
This release brings new Alpine based docker containers and fixes a compatibility issue with MySQL/MariaDB version 8 and above.
The change to Alpine as the base images has resulted in a seriously smaller container size. Besides that we’ve also published specialized containers that are smaller then the default container.
Differences with 2.48
- Seccubus containers are now built based on Alpine
- Minimal specialized docker containers available for front end, api, front end+api, perl and cron
- Seccubus rpm’s are now also being built for Fedora version 27 and 28
- RPMs for Fedora version 25 depricated
- Fixed building of supporting Centos v7 rpms
- #585 - Added default credentials to the readme file
- #660 - Sudo added to docker images
- #655 - Shell set to /bin/bash for user seccubus
- #662 - Fixing documentation typos
#673 - PERL5LIB set to /opt/seccubus for seccubus user via debian package
- #635 - Hypnotoad path was set incorrectly in systemd