Seccubus v2.30 - Improved delta engine and import/export tools13 April 2017
We just released a new Seccubus version, you can download it here
One of the things that has been lacking for a while were proper workspace export and import tools. This release adds them and fixes another issue that has been on our whishlist for long, better handling of gone findings reappearing.
Now when a finding that was previously marked as gone reappears in a scan the ‘status before gone’ is taken into account.
When the ‘status before gone’ was:
- New - The finding will reappear as new
- Changed - The finding will reappear as changed
- Open - The finding will reappear as open, unless the finding text has changed, then it will reappear as changed
- No issue - The finding wil reappear as no issue, unless the finding text has changed, then it will reappear as changed
- MASKED - The finding will stay MASKED
- #126 - Delta engine improved: Beter recovery from GONE findings
- #257 - Import/export tools added
- #408 - Seccubus now refuses to load an ivil file with 0 findings
- #412 - Disabled tofu to enhance Docker support
- #419 - Enable crontab support in docker images
- #423 - Show futureGrade in SSLlabs scan results